Thank you for Attending!
Thank you for attending our Training Presentation – Port Authority New York and New Jersey hosted by Kristi Avalos. We are glad you were able to attend. Please fill out the form to the right and you will be directed to a page where you can access the training presentation.
Here are a few key points to follow up with the training:
Helping attendees understand the FAA requirements of ACAA and ADA. This includes:
- Airport Compliance
- Policies and Procedures
- Parking and Technical Information
- Service animal requirements/policies
- Training to detail specific issues for specific jobs
- Customer Contact Do’s and Don’ts/How to Refer to a Person with a Disability
- Philosophical Approach to Serving Customers with Disabilities
- Questions to Ask Your Terminal Operators
- Existing Frontages and Crosswalks
- How People with Different Disabilities Navigate an Airport & What They Rely On
- Parking/Roadways/Frontages/Airport Access/Ground Transportation
- Monthly ADA Audits & SAD Forms
Training Date to be determined and will include walking through the airports pointing out the following:
- Potential violations
- Service issues
Accessology specializes in and is dedicated to providing consulting services to architects, interior designers, municipalities, government agencies, schools and universities, as well as property managers and business owners regarding compliance with state and federal access standards. A significant segment of our consulting services involves developing ADA self-evaluations and transition plans as well as plan reviews and inspections.
Please contact us if you need consulting services, training or have questions concerning accessibility. We are happy to help!
Again, thank you for attending our training!