Are you a public entity that is behind in developing a self-evaluation and Transition Plan?
Are you asking yourself, “What is a self-evaluation and Transition Plan and/or where do I begin?”
If so, this webinar is for you!
All public entities subject to Title II of the ADA must complete a self-evaluation. For public entities that have 50 or more employees, there is also a requirement to have a Transition Plan in place that addresses structural changes that are necessary for achieving program accessibility.
Learn more about how to conduct a self-evaluation and how to integrate the information gathered into a Transition Plan.
Attendees will know the valuable steps and what it takes to complete an ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Transition Plan through four distinct parts:
- The Planning Process and steps needed to ensure compliance and that you accommodate the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) requirement.
- Determining the Execution Plan that Accessology recommends focusing on to ensure qualifications.
- The Evaluation Process in order to meet these standards through accomplishing the planning and execution plan.
- Project Management
Attendees that do not have a current ADA Transition plan that are seeking funding from certain Federal Agencies will be able to establish an interim step for their organization through the explanation of the Compliance Plan.
- What happens if you don’t have an ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Transition Plan? Accessology provides the steps needed to begin this process.
- How the Transition Plan project will be funded and expected timeframes.
- With the help of Accessology, you will be able to create an obtainable Transition Plan which can be developed to save your entity time, money, resources and headaches.
- You will learn how to ensure that individuals with disabilities are not excluded from programs, services and activities, and align with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Who Will Benefit:
- Public Housing Agency Owners/Agencies/Property Managers
- Interior Designers
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Coordinators
- Transportation Planners
- Directors of Public Works/Parks
- Legal Counsel
- Facilities Managers
- Title II or Title III Entities
Use code KRIS40 and sign up with this link!