Webinar – Multi-Family Housing – 3/26/19
What Multi-Family Housing Property Managers need to know about accessibility. The scope of this training:
- Help multi-family housing Property Managers avoid risks and subsequently avoid litigation.
- What happens when an apartment complex violates the access laws?
- What to do when a request for accommodation comes in, or a complaint is filed.
The solutions offered through this training program:
- The planning process and steps needed to ensure compliance with applicable access-related laws.
- How to determine which laws are applicable to your property or planned property.
- The evaluation process in order to meet these requirements and reduce the risk of potential litigation